Presenter: Dave Koch, Abrigo
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||March 3, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||June 3, 2021|
This program builds on the Beginners Guide to ALM session by exploring in more detail the key elements of each risk measurement and how to use measures can be used in assessing different solutions to the trade-offs between earnings, growth, capital and risk.
Specifically we will explore key elements in the analysis like core deposit assumptions on the risk position reported with an eye towards making better management decisions for the health of financial performance metrics of your financial institution
This will cover:
- The role of the ALM process in financial institutions
- Options to measure risks we care about in the ALM process
- Measurements do we use to address ALCO risks
Participants will leave with:
- A clear understanding of key risk variables such as non-maturity deposit assumptions, prepayment speeds, market value discount rates, and new offering rates on the risk outputs used to set FI direction.
- A better understanding of how decisions to mitigate or extend risk positions should be measured for their impact on short and long-term perspectives
Target Audience: CEOs, CFOs, ALCO members, controllers, chief risk officer, chief retail, funding officers. This session is intended for individuals with a moderate to advanced understanding of the ALM and core deposit study process.
Your cart is empty