Presenter: Lance Kessler, Lance Kessler & Associates
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||March 17, 10:00-11:30 a.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||June 17, 2022|
This session will provide you with a step-by-step approach for defining, developing, and delivering a superior customer experience. It identifies the key challenges to delivering a superior customer experience. It focuses on how to define the superior customer experience your financial institution wants to deliver and how to measure if you are consistently delivering it to your marketplace. It also describes how to use a Customer Experience Steering Committee to oversee the implementation of this strategy.
After the foundational elements are covered, the session focuses on mapping the customer experience in key delivery channels, such as the branch, face-to-face, online, etc. The session then brings together the mapping process with customer journey mapping that factors in key aspects of the overall customer experience. This process leads to the identification of key issues where improvement is needed in each dimension of the customer journey. The customer journey mapping information can also be used to develop tactics for your marketing plans.
Topics will include:
- How to use a step-by-step process to define, develop, and deliver a highly differentiated, consistent customer experience
- How to set up a Customer Experience Steering committee and who should be on it
- How to define the superior customer experience that your organization wants to deliver (from the customer’s perspective)
- Identify ways to measure whether your organization is consistently delivering the superior customer experience that is envisioned
- Identify the infrastructure needed to support and deliver a superior customer experience
- How to map the customer experience in different delivery channels
- How to use a delivery channel assessment tool to identify where improvement is needed
- How to map the overall customer journey
- How to use the information gathered from customer journey mapping when developing a marketing plan
Target audience: Any employee of the bank who is involved in or responsible for developing, implementing, or delivering your bank’s customer experience approach.
Your cart is empty