Presenter: Mike Wear, 39 Acres Corporation
|This two-part program will be presented live:||January 20, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||April 20, 2022|
Traditional tools such as Past Due Reports and Overdraft Reports are reactive for portfolio risk. This program provides detailed discussion of how to proactively identify risk in your Pass-rated loan portfolio and maintain a strong credit culture.
- LPM perspective vs. credit risk management
- Does your credit culture need cultivating?
- 7 ways to use leading indicators in risk management (handout)
- Strengthening your 3 lines of defense
- Organizing & tracking policy exceptions
- Co-variance of risk.
A whitepaper will be included in the materials
Target Audience: CEOs, CFOs, ALCO members, controllers, chief risk officer, chief retail, funding officers
Your cart is empty