Presenter: Ned Miller, MZ BIERLY CONSULTING, INC.
|This 60-minute program will be presented live on:||December 10, 10:00-11:00 a.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||March 10, 2019|
In this fast-paced webinar you’ll gain insights into how to lift your team members’ prospecting efforts to the next level. We’ll examine specific tactics you can employ to improve your bankers’ chances of success in proactive prospecting.
- The 7 mistakes bank sales leaders make in driving prospecting
- Defining expectations regarding prospecting
- Anticipating typical challenges
- Coaching the top of the funnel
- (Re) Building prospect lists
- Helping your bankers get in the door
- Building business acumen
- Pre-call, post-call coaching
- Why making joint calls is key to prospecting success
- Outside resources
Target Audience: Sales Leaders working with commercial, small business and private banking and their partners
Your cart is empty