Presenter: Neil Stanley, The CorePoint
|This 60-minute program will be presented live on:||February 21, 2:00-3:00 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||May 21, 2019|
As “surge deposits” become a thing of the past bankers across the country are observing that more effective management of liquidity and funding are becoming an increasingly important part of success in banking. As interest rates and loan-to-deposit ratios increase community bankers need a robust understanding of the processes, products, and analytic tools needed to attract and retain properly-priced, long-term funding. These sessions present the art and science of retail deposit pricing and sales today.
Session 1 – Overview of the state of the industry regarding long-term retail funding.
- Understanding the magnitude of contractual long-term funding within your financial institution
- How to enhance your long-term savings offers without emphasizing interest rates
- How some of your competitors are equipping the front line today to competently and confidently engage depositors to win and retain properly-priced, long-term savings deposits
- Innovative deposit offers your local competitors maybe using without your knowledge
- How to measure and track pricing and sales results
- Quantifying your bank’s net interest income enhancement opportunities
- Where and how to harness the opportunities rate volatility offers
Reference Materials at:
Target Audience: Bank executives, finance officers and staff, retail officers and staff, client experience/marketing officers and staff, and chief innovation officers
Your cart is empty