Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates, LLC
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||February 6, 10:00-11:30 a.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||May 6, 2019|
Attend this proactive seminar and receive a thorough overview of commercial lending requirements from a loan structure, documentation, and compliance perspective.
Basic business structure will be presented along with loan structure and loan support. Additionally, commercial lending issues relative to loan documentation will be reviewed. Loan pricing and monitoring will also be covered along with a review of current compliance issues.
The seminar will be summarized through a comprehensive case study.
- Review basic business structure: C Corporations to LLC’s
- Explore the six elements of loan structure: loan purpose, sources of repayment, adequate amount, appropriate term, adequate support, framework for monitoring
- Summarize the four elements of loan support: collateral, guaranties, loan agreements, subordination agreements
- Highlight commercial loan documentation issues including promissory notes, security agreements, and guaranties along with the use of the BSA loan rating, collateral rating, and C&I borrower rating matrixes
- Discuss loan pricing and monitoring issues
- Review current compliance issues: Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Reg B), Truth in Lending Act (Reg Z), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and UCC Article 9
- Analyze comprehensive loan structure/documentation/compliance case study
Target Audience: Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, assistant branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Your cart is empty