Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates, LLC
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||March 12, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||June 12, 2019|
This seminar will provide the banker with a thorough understanding of the discipline of Leadership versus Managership.
The seminar will highlight the importance of sound leadership within the banking organization. A strong emphasis will be placed on the difference between a leader and a manager. Various leadership techniques will be displayed including how to deal with diversity in the workforce created by gender, generations, and ethnicity.
Additionally, the Trait, Skills, and Style approach of leadership will be reviewed along with Psychodynamic Leadership theory, Strategic Leadership concepts, and Leadership in Ethics principles.
The Leadership principles in the seminar will be illustrated through case studies.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Leadership vs. Managership
- Leadership Techniques and the Diverse Workforce
- Traits, Skills, and Style Approach of Leadership
- Psychodynamic Leadership Theory and Strategic Leadership Concepts
- Principles of Leadership Ethics
- Applying the Leadership Principles through Case Studies
Target Audience: Senior bank management, department managers, branch managers, assistant branch managers
Your cart is empty