Presenter: Neil Stanley, The CorePoint
|This 60-minute program will be presented live on:||April 4, 2:00-3:00 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||July 4, 2019|
As “surge deposits” become a thing of the past bankers across the country are observing that more effective management of liquidity and funding are becoming an increasingly important part of success in banking. As interest rates and loan-to-deposit ratios increase community bankers need a robust understanding of the processes, products, and analytic tools needed to attract and retain properly-priced, long-term funding. These sessions present the art and science of retail deposit pricing and sales today.
Session 4 - Specific ways banking is changing the way depositors transport their savings into the future. Putting enhanced processes, products, and technology in the hands of the front line to transform them from order takers to financial professionals. Bankers are leaving behind the approaches that make them look like the old-fashioned metro bus route and instead offer deposit products and services that look more like Uber and Lyft.
- Positioning our people, products, and processes to meet depositors where they are by understanding the long-term savers “journey”
- Redesigning our methods of engaging depositors that puts the depositor’s needs and wants clearly at the heart of the approach to help them see that we will take them where they want to go
- Preparing everyone involved to display respect for the best interest of the depositor and bank in the most positive way
- Pricing to facilitate optimal impact on attrition, cannibalization, and growth
- Promotion strategies to get the attention of the right people at the right time with the right message
Reference Materials at:
Target Audience: Bank executives, finance officers and staff, retail officers and staff, client experience/marketing officers and staff, and chief innovation officers
Your cart is empty