Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates, LLC
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||April 9, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||July 9, 2019|
This webinar will explore various cash flow techniques as they apply to a wide range of business scenarios and addresses the underlying drivers of cash flow. The cash flow models will include both business and personal (business owner) applications. The business cash flow section will include traditional EBITDA cash flow, Fixed-Charge Coverage (FCC), Free Cash Flow (FCF), Cash Basis Cash Flow, and the UCA Cash Flow (using the Moody’s Risk Analyst software spreadsheet). Additionally, the statement of Cash Flows (both Direct and Indirect Methods) as prepared by the CPA will be reviewed.
The personal cash flow section will detail the cash flow analysis of the business owner using the 1040 tax return and personal financial statement. Additionally, the Global Cash Flow or combined business & personal cash flow model will be displayed.
The program will also include a commercial real estate cash flow analysis with several “what-if” situations.
Topics to be covered include:
- Business & personal cash flow analyses including direct applications to business scenarios
- EBITDA, FCC, FCF, cash basis cash flow, UCA cash flow analyses, statement of cash flows
- Personal cash flow analysis
- Global cash flow: combining the business and personal cash flows
- Commercial real estate cash flow analysis including “what-if” situations
Target Audience: Commercial lenders, commercial relationship managers, credit analysts, loan administrators
Your cart is empty