Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates, LLC
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||September 9, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||December 9, 2019|
This webinar covers the basics of commercial lending and is a must for all new commercial lenders and/or those individuals who want to explore this vital discipline!
The session will begin with a brief overview of conventional commercial lending versus SBA lending. Additionally, the concept of credit scoring will be explored. Next, the program will cover underwriting a commercial loan including a brief review of financial statement analysis (with emphasis on various cash flow analyses). Additionally, a standard loan write-up or written presentation format will be displayed. Finally, the session will conclude by reviewing various related concepts including negotiating a commercial loan, sources of commercial financing, and legal aspects of commercial lending.
- Define commercial lending
- Discuss conventional commercial lending versus SBA lending
- Explore credit scoring
- Review underwriting a commercial loan including financial statement analysis (with emphasis on cash flow analyses)
- Display a standard loan write up
- Discuss negotiating commercial loans, sources of commercial financing, and legal aspects of commercial lending
Target Audience: Credit analysts, branch managers, assistant branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Your cart is empty