Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates, LLC
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||November 26, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||February 26, 2020|
This online seminar will provide bankers with an overview of several advanced tax return concepts and related analysis to help them more effectively work with their business customers. The program will begin with a brief review of analyzing a business owner’s personal “1040” tax return and the return of both an LLC and an S corporation including Schedules M-1 and M-2, Schedule K-1, pass-through transactions, and other deductions.
The remainder of the program will cover the following pertinent tax topics related to business clients:
- Corporate tax issues including business structure, Section 179 Depreciation, and bonus depreciation
- Investments including capital gain/loss issues and passive activities
- Real estate issues including rentals and home offices
- Employer provided benefits including qualified retirement plans and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement planning strategies including defined benefit plans
- Estate planning issues including gift taxes
- Year-end tax planning strategies
- Recent changes to the tax code that impact business owners
Each of the program topics will be presented from the perspective of more effectively working with the bank’s business customers.
Target Audience: Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Your cart is empty