Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates, LLC
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||December 17, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||March 17, 2020|
Attend this proactive webinar and receive a thorough overview of commercial real estate (CRE) loan documentation.
Basic business structure, loan structure, and loan support will be highlighted along with a review of commercial real estate loan documentation including promissory notes, business loan agreements, deeds of trust, assignment of rents, hazardous substances certificates, subordination agreements, landlord waivers, flood insurance notices, and other supporting documents including corporate resolutions, guarantees, and Reg B notices.
Additionally, the related concepts of managing problem commercial real estate loans/collateral, MAI appraisals, leases, fee simple and judicial foreclosures, deficiency judgments, the single form of action rule, and other legal issues dealing with commercial real estate transactions will be reviewed.
The seminar will be summarized via a hands-on comprehensive CRE loan documentation case study.
- Discuss commercial real estate (CRE) loan documentation issues
- Review basic “business” structure, loan structure, and loan support
- Highlight CRE loan documentation including promissory notes, deeds of trust,
- landlord waivers, and guarantees
- Discuss related concepts of “problem” commercial real estate loans/collateral, MAI appraisals, leases, foreclosures, deficiency judgments, and other “legal issues” with commercial real estate transactions
- Analyze comprehensive CRE loan documentation case
Target Audience: Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officer
Your cart is empty