Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates, LLC
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||December 10, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||March 10, 2020|
Attend this webinar to review the basics of commercial real estate including types of properties and demand/supply in the current market.
The session will then cover the entire loan process by which a commercial real estate loan is marketed, underwritten, approved, documented, closed, and monitored. The process will include examples of commercial real estate underwriting techniques and loan documentation issues. Additionally, strategies to handle a problem commercial real estate loan will be addressed.
- Review the basics of commercial real estate including types of properties and demand/supply in the current market
- Gain an understanding of how banks process commercial real estate loans
- Learn the steps of marketing, approving, documenting, closing, and monitoring a commercial real estate loan
- Cover examples of commercial real estate loan underwriting and loan documentation
- Address problem loan issues
Target Audience: Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, relationship managers, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Your cart is empty