Presenter: Austin Bynum, Vala Secure
|This 60-minute program will be presented live on:||October 17, 10:00-11:00 a.m., Central Time|
|Recording available through:||January 17, 2020|
As “surge deposits” become a thing of the past bankers across the country are observing that more effective management of liquidity and funding are becoming an increasingly important part of success in banking. As interest rates and loan-to-deposit ratios increase community bankers need a robust understanding of the processes, products, and analytic tools needed to attract and retain properly-priced, long-term funding. These sessions present the art and science of retail deposit pricing and sales today.
Session 3 – Exploration of advanced approaches to create alignment within the bank enabling the bank to harness the opportunities to attract and retain properly-priced long-term retail deposits in any rate environment.
- Rising interest rates create opportunities for depositor windfalls
- Keeping CD Specials special and profitable
- How to offer windfalls to depositors while limiting the risk to your financial institution
- Changing interest rates create opportunities for your bank and depositors simultaneously
- Old-fashioned CDs have outlived their usefulness in some cases. Discover what some banks are now offering as the next generation of contractual long-term savings
- Detailed approach to measuring and monitoring value creating in long-term retail deposits
Reference Materials at:
Target Audience: Bank executives, finance officers and staff, retail officers and staff, client experience/marketing officers and staff, and chief innovation officers
Your cart is empty