Presenter: David Osburn, Osburn & Associates, LLC
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||November 5, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||February 5, 2020|
How do you make an effective presentation to loan committee? How does it really work? How do you overcome the fear and intimidation factor?
Attend this seminar and learn skill building techniques that include the do’s & don’ts of loan committee, reading the personalities of the committee members, understanding the difference between an outside versus inside committee member, exploring group dynamics, and tips on how to actually make a clear, concise, and motivating presentation.
The seminar will also cover the supporting disciplines of negotiation skill building, communications, and personal marketing.
Finally, concepts of the program will be reinforced through a series of mini case studies.
- Gain an understanding of effective presentation skills in loan committee
- Learn to conquer fear and intimidation in making your presentation
- Analyze the do’s and don’ts of loan committee, personality types, group dynamics, and motivating presentations
- Review the related topics of negotiation skill building, communications, and personal marketing
- Summarize the seminar concepts through case studies
Target Audience: Commercial lenders, relationship managers, credit analysts, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
Your cart is empty