Presenter: Marcia Malzahn, Malzahn Strategic
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||February 13, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||May 13, 2020|
During this course, we will review the array of treasury management products and services available in the market. You’ll learn about new products, technologies and authentication methods to consider the best options for your business account holders so you can effectively cross-sell the right treasury management services.
Community banks are searching for ways to increase core deposits and non-interest fee income – and treasury management may be the answer. In this course, you will gain a deeper understanding of how sales, treasury management, IT, marketing, and deposit operations teams can collaborate to successfully sell and implement the products and services offered by your institution. We’ll cover the ideal organizational design for treasury management and how to incentivize the sales team. Gain a deeper knowledge of treasury management, learn to conduct risk assessments on new products, and learn strategies to increase core deposits.
- Maximizing the Account Analysis statement as a tool to cross-sell and identify new fee income opportunities
- Quick overview of all Treasury Management products and identifying enhancements focusing on each product’s benefits to businesses—the value
- Identifying new products available that your business customers or members are asking for that you may be missing
- How to determine which products you need to offer to your business customers or members based on industry
- How Treasury Management integrates with technology, operations, marketing and sales teams
- Ideas on how to market and brand your Treasury Management products
- The ideal organizational design for Treasury Management and how to incentivize the sales teams
- Process to implement Treasury Management products
- How to choose the right digital payment strategy for your business clients or members (including Blockchain)
- Identifying new authentication methods to enhance your products’ security
Target Audience: Business bankers/sales team members who want to learn about Treasury Management products and their benefits to business clients, Treasury Management sales officers/specialists, Deposit Operations personnel, IT, and Marketing staff. This course is also designed for Presidents/CEOs who are looking for the ideal organizational structure for Treasury Management and looking for additional non-interest fee income as well as new core deposits.
Your cart is empty