Presenter: Ann Knutson, First Bank Financial Centre
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||February 27, 10:00-11:30 a.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||May 27, 2020|
The phrase Employer of Choice has picked up a considerable amount of popularity lately, but most employers really don’t understand the importance of becoming an Employer of Choice. The phrase is more than just a buzzword; it is representative of a whole new design of corporate culture. It means that people will choose to work for you. It means that people will choose to really dedicate themselves to your success. It means that people will choose to stay with you.
Learn how a Wisconsin-based community Bank has been named a Top Place to Work employer for 10 consecutive years (as named by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal) and has been named one of the Best Banks to Work For in the nation by the American Banker in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Understand the benefits of being an “Employer of Choice”;
- Learn how to become an “Employer of Choice” through a variety of strategies;
- Learn what it takes to hire high performing talent;
- Understand the strategies necessary to engage your talent to remain an “Employer of Choice”;
- Learn how to measure employee impressions of your organization;
- Learn how to develop an EVP – employee value proposition
Target Audience: Human resource officers, supervisors, CEOs
Your cart is empty