Presenter: Rob Newberry, Abrigo
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||March 25, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||June 25, 2020|
Does the Federal Reserve’s recent emergency rate cut have you worried about customers demanding better interest rates on loans? Is your staff struggling on how to price loans in the changing rate environment and how to stay competitive on the right deals?
In this session you will learn how to avoid some of the common pitfalls in loan pricing decisions and assessing overall customer profitability. We will discuss risked based pricing methods, blended funding concepts, and profitability calculations. We will also discuss how prepayment speeds should impact product and loan pricing strategies.
- The main components and key assumptions used in loan pricing models
- The concept of blended funding and the cost of funding loans
- Selecting the correct benchmark/target for loan pricing
- How prepayment speeds impact pricing strategies
- How to determine what customers you should fight to keep
Target Audience: CEOs, CFOs, ALCO members, controllers, chief risk officer, chief retail, funding officers
Your cart is empty