Presenters: Peter J. Wilder, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C., Patrick S. Murphy, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
|This 60-minute program will be presented live on:||April 28, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||July 28, 2020|
After more than a decade of recovery and expansion since the Great Recession, it is inevitable that the United States is heading into a recession – if it is not already in one. The severity and duration of the emerging economic downturn is unknown and will depend at least in part on the success of the recently-passed CARES Act, as well as the Federal Reserve’s recent efforts to address the fiscal impact of COVID-19. Rather than taking a “wait and see” approach, what strategic priorities can your board of directors and executive management focus on now in anticipation of what could become a prolonged recessionary environment?
Join this program to learn:
- What does recent stock market volatility for publicly traded institutions tell us?
- What lessons from the Great Recession may be helpful now?
- What impact could the current environment have on director and officer liability?
- What practical action items can save the bank time, money, and regulatory burden?
- What “opportunities” may exist in the current environment to help weather the storm?
This timely “hot topic” GSB online seminar will provide thoughtful topics for your board and executive management team to consider at your next meeting. Don’t wait – register today.
Target Audience: Board of Directors and executive management.
Your cart is empty