Presenter: Mike Wear, 39 Acres Corporation; Suzanne Stearman, Integrity SBA Services LLC
|This 90-minute program will be presented live on:||June 25, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time|
|Recording available through:||September 25, 2020|
Join GSB Wisconsin Loan Portfolio Management section faculty, along with an SBA Lending expert, who’ll jointly present an in-depth look at bank capital risk management and how to immediately deploy SBA lending to get small business clients needed (re)financing.
There will be lots of time for Q&A – so bring your questions and learn from presenters and one another during an open forum portion of the program.
Topics will include:
- Helping vulnerable borrowers using a forecast of the economic impact’s timing and severity on specific industries
- Addressing co-variance of risk between loan types and borrowers
- Quantification of additional loan loss reserves and potential loss mitigation via government loan guaranties.
- Available SBA loans and how to increase guaranty levels
- What you need to know about refinancing, changes of ownership and start-ups
- How the SBA is looking at applications right now
Participants will receive a useful SBA checklist to guide application processing to help ensure recovery of your full SBA guaranty. Don’t miss this important and timely program!
Target Audience: senior bank and loan management, commercial lenders, risk officers, credit risk and loan administration staff.
Your cart is empty